Available With Criteria Available Filter With Criteria Available Not Criteria NotAvaiable Not Criteria NotAvailable With Criteria
Select date
Looking for a Tour?

Tour Reservation FAQ

I have a Tour reservation; do I also need to purchase a state park vehicle permit?
  • Yes, all vehicles entering a state park or recreation area must have a state park vehicle permit. This includes overnight stays as well as day visits.

    Exception:A state park permit is not required and a fee may not be charged for motor vehicle entry or parking at the visitor parking area of Soudan Underground Mine and the Stuntz Bay boat house area.

When will tours be available?

Tours will be viewable starting 4/1/2024

When should I show up for my tour?

Please arrive and check in 15 minutes prior to your designated tour time.